Christmas Favourites From The Steins
Crackling fires, mince pies and mulled wine after a chilly coastal walk – it’s getting very close to that time of year where there’s simply nothing better than catching up with old friends and family over food and maybe a glass or two of wine. With that in mind, we’ve asked all the Steins the following three questions:
- Favourite festive drink
- Favourite festive food
- Favourite festive activity
– Australian Sparkling Shiraz
– Roast goose with sage & onion stuffing, roast potatoes and apple sauce
– Our annual family walk on Boxing Day
– Roast goose from Mrs Symington
– A good coastal walk
– Moss Wood Cabernet Sauvignon from Margaret River. Jack once put a bottle in the oven to warm it up, not realising it was still turned on… for 20 minutes.
– Whole baked turbot on Christmas Eve
– Christmas Day drinks at The Cornish Arms
– Bollinger Champagne served from a Magnum
– Smoked salmon
– Family games of Articulate… Charlie is very proud to be champion three years running!
– Frank Hederman’s smoked salmon
– A refreshing walk on the beach
What would your answers to these Christmassy questions be? Let us know in the comments below.