Cosy Cornish Weekender
Join us for a quiet winter getaway in the Cornish countryside.
- Two nights bed & breakfast in your own private and cosy shepherd’s hut
- A three course meal of your choice at St Petroc’s Bistro, available for lunch or supper
- A three course meal of your choice at The Cornish Arms, available for lunch, Sunday roast or supper
Total price: £482
The Shepherd’s Huts:
Our beautiful shepherd’s huts located by sheltered woodlands on the grassy grounds of our pub, The Cornish Arms, offer peaceful countryside accommodation within reach of Cornwall’s burgeoning food scene, beaches and coast walks.
Each Shepherd’s Hut offers a feeling of getting away from it all, without the compromise.
- Privacy: private parking space and paved garden & seating area plus self check-in with staff on hand to answer any questions
- Kitchenette with mini fridge, microwave, sink and complementary fresh Cornish milk, good coffee, Birchall Tea & Stein’s biscuits
- 4ft x 6″ double bed with crisp linen
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, soft white towels and Porthdune by Jill Stein toiletries
- Underfloor heating throughout to keep your hut cosy all year round
- Priority bookings available at The Cornish Arms upon room booking
Breakfast is something we take very seriously.
Look forward to a warm welcome from our front of house team at The Cornish Arms and a menu full of favourites like homemade granola, yoghurt and honey, bacon or sausage rolls and of course, smoked salmon with scrambled egg, plus very good coffee from our Cornish supplier, Origin.
So fuel up for your coastal walk or enjoy a slower start to the day, the choice is yours.
St Petroc’s Bistro:
Our informal bistro is only a short stroll from Padstow harbour, here we take classic French cooking seriously. St Petroc’s Bistro is renowned for its atmosphere best experienced whilst enjoying a dry-aged, steak or the freshest Cornish catch.
Included in your Cosy Winter Weekender is a three course meal at St Petroc’s Bistro, which can be enjoyed during either lunch or supper.
We recommending popping into Ruby’s Bar next door for a pre or post dinner cocktail.
The Cornish Arms:
A classic British pub with a menu that includes dishes like lemon sole goujons and chips, curries, steak and ale pies.. Sunday roasts at The Cornish Arms are traditional roast beef or pork from Cornish butcher Philip Warren, local veg from Ross Geach at Padstow Kitchen Garden and all the trimmings, plus some rather good gravy.
Included in your Cosy Winter Weekender is a three course meal at The Cornish Arms, which can be enjoyed during either lunch, Sunday roast service or supper.
We recommending finding a cosy seat by the fire for a pre or post meal drink.
To book on the phone please contact
our reservations team: 01841 532700
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 4pm